Looking for an easy way to switch up the look of your humble abode?!
Make it seasonal and fun, with my easy front door decor!
This year, I went to Micheal’s with my friend Heather, we found some red hydrangeas with a hint of glitter and a few orange sunflowers with beaded middles! Yay!
What you’ll need:
- a magnet (I bought mine at Michaels specifically for a steel door) or a hook for a wooden door
- a wall hanging basket (so the back is flat)
- some faux florals
What to do:
- Position your magnet on the door where you’d like your arrangement to hang
- Fill basket and arrange prettily with faux florals
- Hang basket
- Stand back and admire your creative genius.
- Wait for the next season, and arrange again accordingly.
Here are a few examples of my seasonal door decor creations! Have fun, mix it up. For Canada Day, I added a few flags. Valentines day, Glittery hearts!
Linking up this fun project @
Liz Marie Blog, Blissfully Ever After, & Love of Family & Home